OpenSUSE wiki









Wednesday, March 14, 2018

[opensuse-wiki] How do I create a wiki page that hangs from "Portal:Leap"?

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1



How do I create a wiki page that hangs from <https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Leap>?

I have undertaken to create a page that explain why Leap has what some
perceive as an old kernel, after a thread in the factory mail list. I'm
not an expert in wiki writing, but I think that the correct place to
create this page is hanging from that portal. How do I do that? Or have I
the concept wrong?

- --
Cheers

Carlos E. R.
(from 42.3 x86_64 "Malachite" at Telcontar)


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2

iEYEARECAAYFAlqpn5MACgkQtTMYHG2NR9V1XwCePqRxy66G4nTpxLpnUmQABkiQ
xUQAnR84x7VfkM+q+ZVxgzwX8RfFrSXp
=N035
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-wiki+unsubscribe@opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-wiki+owner@opensuse.org

No comments:










Privacy Policy Free PHP & MySQL Web Hosting